PHASE 2 of 3
In an abundance of caution we are Requiring masks to be used while inside the Art Center.
Masks are provided at both entrances.
We at the Norfolk Arts Center are so excited to welcome you back! Your safety and the safety of our staff is our top priority. We are working hard to make this a safe and welcoming space and we ask you read the below guidelines so we can both be prepared to see each other soon! Thanks!
Days/Hours: Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
10:00-11:00 a.m. is reserved viewing for vulnerable populations
· Prior to opening, all countertops and high touch areas are wiped down with disinfectant
· All staff will be required to wear a mask
· If staff is feeling ill or has been exposed they will be required to stay home for the appropriate amount of time
· A clear partition is installed at the front desk
· Hand sanitizer and/or wipes will be available at both doors, front desk, classroom, and throughout the building
· We ask the public to please stay home if feeling ill
· We request you wear a mask, we have one for you if you do not
· Private appointments are also welcome
· Social distancing will be implemented in classroom, event and gallery settings
· Class sizes are limited to 9 students + 1 instructor maximum