PHASE 2 of 3
We at the Norfolk Arts Center are so excited to welcome you back! Your safety and the safety of our staff is our top priority. We are working hard to make this a safe and welcoming space and we ask you read the below guidelines so we can both be prepared to see each other soon! Thanks!
Days/Hours: Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
10:00-11:00 a.m. is reserved viewing for vulnerable populations
· Prior to opening, all countertops and high touch areas are wiped down with disinfectant
· All staff will be required to wear a mask
· If staff is feeling ill or has been exposed they will be required to stay home for the appropriate amount of time
· A clear partition is installed at the front desk
· Hand sanitizer and/or wipes will be available at both doors, front desk, classroom, and throughout the building
· We ask the public to please stay home if feeling ill
· We request you wear a mask, we have one for you if you do not
· Private appointments are also welcome
· Social distancing will be implemented in classroom, event and gallery settings
· Class sizes are limited to 9 students + 1 instructor maximum