Juried Show & Festivals
The NAC offer’s a variety of ways for artists of all kinds to engage with our creative community!
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Have an idea in mind? We’d love to chat! Contact Sara Putters, Program Coordinator, to learn how you become a part of the happenings. firstname.lastname@example.org
14th Annual Juried Competition
April 10 – May 27, 2021
We encourage artists of all expertise to apply to the 14th Annual Juried Show in 2021! Approximately 20-30 fine art works encompassing all mediums, styles, and genres will be exhibited in the NAC gallery. Click here to access the application.
- Applications MUST be received/postmarked by Saturday, February 6, 2021
- Application includes:
- Entry form completely filled out
- Fee: $20 for first entry, $5 for each subsequent entry (up to 5 entries)
- CD/USB/email of artwork in jpg format labeled with artwork titles only
- Artist Statement
- Entries can be emailed to email@example.com
$250 Best of show | $150 1st Place | $100 2nd Place
Each year the Norfolk Arts Center two festivals in which artists are invited to set up shop!
Soup ‘R Art (Sweet ‘R Art 2021)
Held the last Sunday in January, this annual fundraiser welcomes art lovers to experience live music, tasty homemade soups and desserts and browse booths filled with original local artwork. We’re playfully changing things up in 2021 and offering Sweet ‘R Art, a virtual art experience for all to enjoy!
- Sample a variety of sweet treats in our dessert competition for $5/person
- Browse our virtual silent auction for things and experiences you just have to have
- Support local artists by browsing their work online
Stay tuned for more details as they come!
Held on the third Friday in August, this annual festival features live music from local and regional musicians, artist booths, and a beer garden! This event is held at Johnson Park in Norfolk and brings in over 1,000 people each year. There is a $25 fee to participate as an artist. Contact NAC to learn more!