Date: January 26, 2020
Time: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Location: Life Long Learning Center at the NECC Campus
Adults: $10 in advance, $15 at the door, $5 for kids ages 3-11 (children under 3 are free)*
The restaurants have been chosen…this year’s participants are:
- Black Cow Fat Pig
- The Meadows
- Taylormade Catering – Winner of People’s Choice Favorite Soup & Dessert!
- Aroma Circuit
New to the event this year!
- Popcorn booth from Karmelcorn
- Bread from Norfolk Bread Co.
- FREE Scooters Coffee
Artists participating this year are:
- Al Kolar (Kolar Kustoms): Drawing
- Alberta “Bert” Wagner: Gourd Painting
- Anthony Thompson: Various Mediums
- Cole “Beebs” Beebe: Various Mediums
- Denise Dendinger: Gold Casted Leaves
- Jody McQuillan: Various Mediums
- Leroy Von Glan: Ceramics
- Mike Fluent: Steel and Glass
- Roger Nadrchal: Wood Carving – Winner of People’s Choice Favorite Artist!
- Sue Morfeld: Jewelry
- Wendy Ketelsen: Jewelry
- Wayne State College Art Club: Various Mediums