1 Week Until Soup ‘R Art
Soup ‘R Art is just a few days away and here at the NAC, we are working hard to get everything ready! The restaurants are working on their food, the artists have their pieces prepared, and the auction items are ready to go! We are very excited for this amazing event!
Restaurants for this year include:
- Black Cow Fat Pig
- Aroma Circuit
- TaylorMade Catering
- The Meadows
New to the event this year!
- Popcorn booth from Karmelcorn
- Bread from Norfolk Bread Co.
- FREE Scooters Coffee
We also have an amazing group of artists!
- Al Kolar (Kolar Kustoms): Drawing
- Alberta “Bert” Wagner: Gourd Painting
- Anthony Thompson: Various Mediums
- Cole “Beebs” Beebe: Various Mediums
- Denise Dendinger: Gold Casted Leaves
- Jody McQuillan: Various Mediums
- Leroy Von Glan: Ceramics
- Mike Fluent: Steel and Glass
- Roger Nadrchal: Wood Carving
- Sue Morfeld: Jewelry
- Wendy Ketelsen: Jewelry
- Wayne State College Art Club: Various Mediums
We are using this event to launch something extra special! We have the most amazing members and over the past year, our members have been asking for the memberships here at the NAC to be updated to fit their lives. You asked and we are answering. Come to the membership table at Soup ‘R Art to find out all of the amazing updates coming your way! We’ll be directly in front of the stage!
A HUGE thank you also goes out to all of our amazing sponsors! Thank you for all you do to support the arts!